[Vox-Outreach] Anyone else staffing Picnic Day?

[Vox-Outreach] Anyone else staffing Picnic Day?

So far, Mike Simons and I will be staffing the booth at Picnic Day all day
long (however long that is...).

Jonathan Stickel said he can help out some in the morning, when he comes
to drop off discs.

Is anyone else considering coming to hang out?

Thanks!