[Vox-Outreach] [fwd] Re: This is the season, burn, burn, burn...

----- Forwarded message from Jonathan Stickel <jjstickel@netscape.net> -----

Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 17:49:30 -0700
From: Jonathan Stickel <jjstickel@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [vox-announce] This is the season, burn, burn, burn...
To: root@lugod.org

Bill

I am interested in outreach efforts.  I just signed up for the
vox-outreach list but am awating approval, hence this email to "root".

I was just at Officemax and picked up 50 700Mb cds for free (after
rebates).  Anyway, I can try to burn 10-20 cds this week.  Just let me
know what you think you need the most.  I should be able to access the
ISOs by web at school tomorrow.

By the way:  looking at GnuWinII web site, it appears OO.o is included
in its distribution.  I have not checked this personally yet, but if so
I am wondering at the need to burn separate OO.o disks.

You may forward this to vox-outreach.

Regards,
Jonathan

<snip>