2003 Mar 27 11:00

[Vox-Outreach] [brian@brie.com: Re: books from al?]

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

> Oh yeah, I can get them.

<snip>

Mike - It looks like Brian can pick up the books ;)

I've still got LUGOD's demo machine, so I'll be trucking that to the event,
along with the flyers & handouts (which I still need to photocopy).

Brian is, I assuming, bringing the Knoppix discs.

No word yet on when I'll be able to get the OpenOffice discs.
(Rick's gonna get blanks from Pete, if he hasn't already.)