2003 Mar 26 17:41

[Vox-Outreach] [fwd: pens as giveaways!] Re: Writers Conference Demo Sat, Sep 29]

Seen on SacLUG's "lug-nuts"

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from "Adams-Blake Co." <acanton@adams-blake.com> -----

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:58:06 GMT
From: "Adams-Blake Co." <acanton@adams-blake.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] Re: Writers Conference Demo Sat, Sep 29
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org

http://www.adams-blake.com/item.asp?recordid=pen&default=itemlist

I will donate a whole carton (about 40 books) of the above. The only thing
is that someone would have to pick the box (it's heavy!) up at the warehouse
(Sunrise and Trade-Center drive) before close of biz on Friday. If
interested, contact me ASAP by e-mail or  324-4151 during the day or
962-9296 evenings and I'll call the warehouse and have it ready for you.

Al Canton
Adams-Blake Company, Inc.
Fair Oaks, CA

----- End forwarded message -----