Sandforce is the world leader in Flash Controller
and SSD technologies,
creating innovative and disruptive products for
electronics, Netbook, Laptop and Enterprise markets. These
transforming how data will be stored and retrieved in the
cost, power and increasing performance many times over the
arrays. We invest in the best talent to develop future
consistently deliver high-quality products. We nurture a
promotes and inspires a team of world-class employees to
develop the next generation of storage technologies.
invite you to explore the opportunities available and be part of a
class engineering team.
This is an exciting time to join us in our new office in
SandForce is has an immediate openings for smart, principal or
architect level Software Engineers to work on Linux storage
- Architect, Design & document high performance software
driver to operate very high performance SATA drive with low driver latency.
Driver will be used in both product and for testing.
- Develop and debug driver and libraries that can scale to
significantly higher performance than anything that exists today, for leading
- Support integration of software stack with system with other
engineers Optimization of software and system to meet performance
- Must have demonstrated expertise in design and implementation
of high performance Linux kernel drivers, preferably with storage
- Understanding of RTOS concepts including task switching,
deadlocks, and resource management issues.
- Understanding of Linux kernel and driver stack.
- Python experience beneficial.
- 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Software/System debug skills utilizing Debugger, Logic
Analyzer, Protocol Analyzer etc. in Lab environment.
- MS in Software engineering.
- Strong communicator.
- Goal oriented and adherence to schedule.
- Ability to work as team player.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- System design expertise
- Contributor to Kernel development.
- Flash, Storage systems or disk drive test technology
- Experience in consumer or enterprise storage
- SATA, SAS, SCSI, FC or PCIe experience
- Experience developing test software systems.
- Experience working with outsourced resources
If interested please call or send your formatted resume to;
If this is not a match for you, please consider forwarding this
interested parties. We pay for