We need excellent candidate for our client in NY.
Please rush your resumes to Neetu@valiantica.com
Client is a bank --
This is full-time perm job.
- Solid administrative & engineering experience Linux
& AIX (&
pref Solaris also)
- Scripting in Perl, Korn, and/or C shells
- Knowledge of general security issues (i.e., passwords,
uids/gids, file permissions, file system integrity, use of security packages).
- Solid knowledge of networking and network protocols in a
The ideal candidate would specifically
- 3 years experience with IBM Power hardware and AIX operating
- 5 years administrative & engineering experience with
Linux (RedHat and/or Suse).
- A thorough understanding of IBM Power hardware
architecture as well as Sun Solaris based operating systems; understanding of
paging and swapping, inter-process communication; devices; device drivers;
security; package administration; and performance and tuning.
- Experience running Linux on IBM Power and/or Mainframe
- Experience with NCR Imaging Applications.
- Experience with IBM AIX, NCR Unix, and/or HACMP helpful
Thank you for your time.