I would like to send this job offer to all the
Thank you, Andrew
I am seeking to find top talent
software engineers for a new company in San Francisco and I thought the
group could provide me with some guidance;
This dynamic company is looking for exceptional
developers with strong applications and database programming skills
to design, build and support web services. The Developers will work on
new features and improving the overall experience for users. Developers
have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including toolbar
development, social search, video discovery, community organization and
Included in this email is a description of the
may be the right match for you. Please contact me at your earliest
convenience to arrange next steps regarding this opportunity or forward
information to your colleague. You can also check out our New Openings.
If you are interested, please send your updated
resume to Anthony
to discuss the position at 415-332-0123
* 3+ years software development experience
* 2+ years MySQL or Postgresql programming experience
* 2+ years PHP experience
* 2+ years C/C++ experience (a plus)
* AJAX, XML and XUL experience a plus
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and methodologies.
* Intimate understanding of internet protocols.
* Participate in brainstorming for site development
* Strong visual design sensibility
* Linux/Unix expertise is essential
* Strong collaborative skills and ability to fulfill multiple roles
* B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or related field or
All jobs are located in downtown San Francisco, and include health
Sorry, no sponsorship available. The position is full-time and on-site.
is worth doing is worth doing well. Lewis Carroll
Sr. Vice President
CHANCELLOR & CHANCELLOR, INC.