I am seeking to find top
software engineers for a new company in San Francisco and I thought the
group can provide me with some guidance;
is looking for exceptional web software developers with strong
database programming skills (php/Mysql) to design, build and
services. The Developers will work on new features and improving the
overall experience for users. Developers will have the opportunity to
work on a
variety of projects including toolbar development, social search, video
discovery, community organization and ad-network development.
email is a description of the position that may be the right match for
you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to arrange next
regarding this opportunity or forward my information to your colleague.
also check out our New
interested, please send your updated resume to Anthony
Goeree or call me to discuss the
position at 415-332-0123
* 3+ years software development experience
* 2+ years MySQL or Postgresql programming experience
* 2+ years PHP experience
* 2+ years C/C++ experience (a plus)
* AJAX, XML and XUL experience a plus
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and methodologies.
* Intimate understanding of internet protocols.
* Participate in brainstorming for site development
* Strong visual design sensibility
* Linux/Unix expertise is essential
* Strong collaborative skills and ability to fulfill multiple roles
* B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or related field or
All jobs are located in downtown San Francisco, and include health
Sorry, no sponsorship available. The position is full-time and on-site.
is worth doing is worth doing well. Lewis Carroll
Sr. Vice President
CHANCELLOR & CHANCELLOR, INC.