January 6: Social gathering
2013 Mar 18 16:27
[vox-announce] Reminder: Meeting tonight (Mon Feb 18),7pm @ Explorit: "SugarCRM and Open Source"

We meet tonight at 7pm at Explorit, 3141 5th Street in Davis!

"This talk will discuss how a business like SugarCRM is Open Source-friendly,
how it release its code, how it consumes 3rd-party code, and how it uses
code review tools like BlackDuck with continuous integration."

  http://lugod.org/meeting/

Maps/directions:

  http://lugod.org/meeting/explorit/

Sent from my computer