2013 Jan 03 15:56
[vox-announce] Hands-on Linux demo at Davis Food Co-Op,Sun. Jan. 13th

[vox-announce] Hands-on Linux demo at Davis Food Co-Op,Sun. Jan. 13th

LUGOD was once again invited to participate in the Davis Food Co-Op's
"Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" program of events during January, and
we'll be holding a hands-on Linux demo / LUGOD meet-and-greet at
the Co-Op's demo island (near the meet department, in the main store
at 620 G Street) between 1pm and 4pm on Sunday, January 13th.

If you, or someone you know, would like to learn more about Linux and
other open source software, try it for yourself, and ask questions about
our club (or anything else related to what we do and focus on), then please
come / send them to this event!

More details at http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

Happy New Year!

Sent from my computer