2012 Sep 04 11:19
[vox-announce] Speaker needed for September 17th meeting

[vox-announce] Speaker needed for September 17th meeting

The guest speaker we had lined up for September's LUGOD meeting
(Stephen Chin, lead developer of "WidgetFX") has had to reschedule his
talk to our December meeting.

So we're looking for a presenter for next month's meeting
(Monday, September 17th).

If you're interested in, or just curious about, speaking at LUGOD,
please see our Call for Speakers:

  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

And, of course, spread the word.  (We'll need to start filling up the
early-2013 spots soon, too!)

Thanks in advance,

Sent from my computer