January 6: Social gathering
2011 Nov 11 16:50
[vox-announce] Speaker needed for December meeting

[vox-announce] Speaker needed for December meeting

Our speaker for December has decided to put off his talk until
Oracle has JavaFX released for Linux, and has had some time to port
his WidgetFX platform to the new JavaFX language.  So we'll reschedule
him for some time in 2012.

In the meantime, would anyone like to come talk at our December meeting?
(Monday, December 19th)  For more, see:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Thanks in advance!