2010 Jun 21 14:21
[vox-announce] Ride from the airport on Monday

[vox-announce] Ride from the airport on Monday

Our guest speaker (and possibly 1 guest) is flying into Davis,
estimated arrival time of 6:30pm, on Monday.

Since I usually try to be at the meeting venue (in Monday's
case, Explorit again) by 6:30, I'm wondering if anyone out
here would be willing to go pick him/them up and bring them
to the meeting?

Please contact me if you can help.

Thanks,