2010 May 04 15:57
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meets tonight (Mon Apr 19) @ 7pm:Kdenlive video editor

The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tonight, Monday April 19th,
at 7pm at Explorit Science Center's Mace Ranch facility on 5th
street in Davis:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Our presenter will be Christian Einfeldt [*] of the
Digital Tipping Point project (a documentary movie about how
Free Software is changing global culture).  Tonight's
topic is "Kdenlive", the KDE Non-Linear Video Editor,
a user-friendly, open source video editor for Linux.

There'll also be a small collection of Linux-related books,
which we'll be giving away for free.  (Some from LUGOD's
defunct lending library, some from my own personal collection.)

Explorit's Mace Ranch facility is located at:

  3141 5th Street
  Davis, CA 95616

Maps/directions:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/explorit/

See you there!

-bill!

[*] Christian may be unable to make it, depending on how he feels
(he warned me on Friday that he might not make it).  In that case,
I'll do my best to work my way through a short demonstration.
(We'll get to discover just how user-friendly it is! ;^) )