2009 Nov 06 13:08
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD officer nominations now beingaccepted

[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD officer nominations now beingaccepted

Nominations for LUGOD's elected officer positions were opened
at our October meeting.  You have until our next formal meeting
(November 16th) to nominate someone (yourself, or someone else)
for one of our four elected positions:

  root  (President)
  sys  (Vice President)
  typescript  (Secretary)
  /dev/null  (Treasurer)

For more on our officers, see:
  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/

And to learn how elections (and the club in general) are supposed
to work, see our ByLaws:
  http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

To make a nomination, send email to our current secretary,
Nick Schmalenberger:

  typescript@lugod.org

-bill!
root@lugod.org