2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Status of LUGOD's table at Yolo County ChildDevelopment Conference

[vox-announce] Status of LUGOD's table at Yolo County ChildDevelopment Conference

LUGOD will have a table at the Yolo County Child Development Conference,
this Saturday, April 26th at the Davis Veteran's Memorial Center.

We've just posted a status-report to our 'vox-outreach' list.
For those of you not subscribed to that list, but interested in helping
out at that event, you can see the post here:

For more on the event, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/yccdc/

Thank you,