2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD social gathering, Tues. March 4th

[vox-announce] LUGOD social gathering, Tues. March 4th

Members of the Linux Users' Group of Davis will once again meet at
Crepeville restaurant in downtown Davis, next Tuesday, March 4th at 6:30pm.

Bring your laptop or other wireless-capable device, as Crepeville offers
free wireless Internet access.

For more, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Crepeville is located at 330 3rd Street, at the intersection of 3rd and C.
(Only a few blocks from campus, and a few blocks from the
downtown/Richards Blvd. exit off of I-80).

For maps and directions, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/crepeville/

Enjoy!

-bill!