2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD is signed up for Child Development Conferencein April; volunteers needed!

[vox-announce] LUGOD is signed up for Child Development Conferencein April; volunteers needed!

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will be exhibiting Linux and other
open source software suitable for children and education at this year's
Yolo County Child Development Conference.

The conference takes place Saturday, April 26th, from 8:30pm-4:30pm,
at the Veterans Memorial Center in Davis (next to the public library).

For more details, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/yccdc/

We are looking for volunteers to help set-up and break down, staff the booth,
create and/or photocopy handout materials, and possibly also burn CDROMs.

Please let us know if you're interested in helping, and in what capacity.
(If you'd like to help with the booth, please mention what time slot(s) you're
available for.)

Thanks,

-bill!
sys@lugod.org