2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Valley Oak Charter & Dissolving LUGOD's LendingLibrary

[vox-announce] Valley Oak Charter & Dissolving LUGOD's LendingLibrary

For those of you not on LUGOD's 'vox' and 'vox-outreach' mailing lists,
I've just posted two items that the general membership may be interested in:

  LUGOD's lending library: call for vote to dissolve
  http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox/2007-12/msg00001.html

    to the Davis Public Library.

  Valley Oak Charter School
  http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox-outreach/2007-12/msg00000.html

    and the Charter will be discussed this Thursday.  LUGOD has the opportunity
    to donate time, expertise and equipment to the school.

Additionally, LUGOD is looking for speakers for our upcoming meetings,
including this month's general meeting (Mon. Dec. 17th), and January's
general meeting (Mon. Jan. 21st), which marks LUGOD's 9th birthday!

To learn about speaking at LUGOD, please see:  http://www.lugod.org/speak/

Thank you!

-bill!
sys@lugod.org