2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] October LUGOD events (10/2 Social, 10/6 Installfest,10/15 Google Summer of Code)

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is holding the following events in October:

  * Social Gathering
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007
    6:30pm - 9:00pm
    Crepeville restaurant, 330 3rd St., Davis
    http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

  * Linux Installfest Workshop
    Saturday, October 6, 2007
    10:00am - 6:00pm
    Kemper Hall, Room 1131, UC Davis
    [Please RSVP]
    http://www.lugod.org/if/

  * "Google Summer of Code"
    presented by: Leslie Hawthorn, Open Source Program Manager, Google, Inc.
    Monday, October 15, 2007
    6:30pm - 9:00pm
    Davis Public Library, Blancard Room, 314 East 14th St., Davis
    http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2007.10.15

LUGOD is a 501(c)7 non-profit, and all of our meetings are free, and
open to the public.

See you there!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org