2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD at Farmer's Market this morning(Sat. Sept. 15th)

[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD at Farmer's Market this morning(Sat. Sept. 15th)

Members from LUGOD[*] will be running a Linux demonstration booth at this
morning's Farmer's Market in downtown Davis (Central Park, 4th & C Streets),
as part of Software Freedom Day ( http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/ )

Please drop by and say 'hi!', send your friends, or come volunteer to help
us run the booth.

More info is at:  http://www.lugod.org/sfd/
And:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

-bill!
sys@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

[*] So far, Henry House, Alex Mandel, Nick Schmalenberger and I will be there
at some point or another.  (Thanks to Alex for burning discs and Nick for
bringing a table.)