2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Mon Jun 18) - "TuxPaint, again"

[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD meeting tomorrow (Mon Jun 18) - "TuxPaint, again"

The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets tomorrow, Monday June 18th, at
the Davis Public Library (315 East 14th St.) from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.

Yours truly will be discussing the upcoming improvements to my Open Source
drawing app for children, "Tux Paint" (http://www.tuxpaint.org/).

For details, visit:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/
Maps/directions:  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

-bill!