2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Volunteers needed for LUGOD's booth at Whole EarthFestival this weekend (May 11th-13th @ UC Davis)

The Linux Users' Group of Davis will have a table at this year's
Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis [1] this weekend,
Friday May 11th through Sunday May 13th.

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

LUGOD needs additional volunteers to help make this a successful event!
We need help burning CDROMs for give-aways at the event [2], and people to
help staff our booth and talk to visitors.

If you can help, please contact Nick Schmalenberger at nick@schmalenberger.us,
or post a message to LUGOD's "vox-outreach" mailing list [3].

Thank you!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

[1] Official Whole Earth Festival page:
    http://wef.ucdavis.edu/ ),

[2] Help burn CDs for LUGOD:
    http://www.lugod.ort/cdburns/

[3] Info about LUGOD's "vox-outreach" mailing list: