2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD planning to attend Whole EarthFestival in May

[vox-announce] Reminder: LUGOD planning to attend Whole EarthFestival in May

LUGOD is working to have a booth at the Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis
again this year (May 11th through the 13th):

  http://wef.ucdavis.edu/

For information on our booth, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

If you're interested in volunteering, please subscribe to LUGOD's
"vox-outreach" mailing list, where we're discussing the plans:

or contact Nick Schmalenberger:  typescript@lugod.org.

We still need some, if not all, of the following:

  * Content for info handouts about LUGOD, Linux, Open Source & Free Software
  * Someone to photocopy the info handouts
  * People to burn CDROMs
  * Tables/chairs
  * Tent
  * Staff for the booth (the event is Friday afternoon, all day Saturday,
    and Sunday morning)
  * Volunteers to help transport, set up, and tear down the booth

Thanks!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/