2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Venue needed for March LUGOD meeting

[vox-announce] Venue needed for March LUGOD meeting

Ingres Corporation will be joining us at our March 19th meeting, and
we're unable to meet at our typical venue, the Davis Public Library.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/#2007.03.19

If you can help find an alternative location for this event
(e.g., Kemper Hall at UC Davis?), please contact me.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/