2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: Installfest tomorrow (assuming enoughRSVPs!)

[vox-announce] Reminder: Installfest tomorrow (assuming enoughRSVPs!)

We currently have only one RSVP for tomorrow's Installfest
( http://www.lugod.org/if/ ), and Chris McKenzie is considering canceling it
if we don't receive any more.

So, if you were considering going to tomorrow's Installfest, but haven't
RSVPed yet, please do so now!

Thanks,