2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Officer nominations begin tonight

[vox-announce] Officer nominations begin tonight

As per LUGOD's bylaws ( http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html ),
nominations for elected officers begin as of tonight's meeting
( 6:30pm at Crepeville -- http://www.lugod.org/meeting/ )

You may nominate someone (including yourself) for positions at tonight's
meeting, or by sending email to the secretary ( typescript@lugod.org ) before
the next meeting (December 5th), when elections begin.

The four elected positions are:

  President (aka 'root')
  Vice president (aka 'sys')
  Secretary (aka 'typescript')
  Treasurer (aka '/dev/null')

Our current officers, and previous officers, are listed on the LUGOD website
in the Members area:  http://www.lugod.org/members/officers/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/