2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] iCalendar of events now available

[vox-announce] iCalendar of events now available

Those of you using iCalendar-compatible calendaring software (KOrganizer,
Evolution, Mozilla Sunbird, Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook, etc.) can now
download -- or subscribe to -- the list events found on the LUGOD.org website.

You may choose to grab only LUGOD events, or events from all local LUGs
and user groups.

For more infromation, and download/subscribe links, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

Enjoy!

(Thanks to Charles McLaughlin for suggesting that we add iCalendar support.
Eventually, we'll also include separate "ICS" download links throughout
the site, whenever an event is displayed.  We may also install a PHP calendar
frontend to show a nice month-view of the events calendar!)

PS - If you have any trouble with the ICS files, please let me know.
I tried to keep it as basic as possible, and haven't tested it thoroughly!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/