2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Flyer posting campaign, Sunday March 12th

[vox-announce] Flyer posting campaign, Sunday March 12th

Members of LUGOD will be meeting at the UC Davis Memorial Union bus depot [1]
today (Sunday, March 12th) at 1:00pm to distribute flyers for our upcoming
meeting. [2]

Ryan Castellucci will be bringing copies of the flyer, so if you'd like to
help out, please do!  (Feel free to bring tape, a stapler and/or thumb tacks.)

Thanks!

-bill!

[1] http://www.daviswiki.org/Memorial_Union
[2] http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/