2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Agenda for officers' meeting today

[vox-announce] Agenda for officers' meeting today

Here the agenda for today's officers meeting:

1. Review of minutes of last officers' meeting (2005-12-19) and
   follow-up as needed
2. Review schedule of upcoming meetings, events, and room revervations
3. Discuss officers' division of jobs
4. Possibility of changing Jan/Feb/Nov meetings so they do not coincide with holidays or voting
5. Ways to increase membership and meeting attendance:
   - Contact high school?
   - Make sure UCD CS profs still mention Installfests?
   - Better flyers
   - More volunteers to post flyers, submit events to websites/newspapers/etc.
6. Conferences & WEF --- which will we attend this year?
7. Financial report
8. Schedule approximate date of next officers' meeting

Please let me know if there is anything you would like us to add to the
agenda and we will try to fit it in.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13