2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] CORRECTION: Location TBA!

[vox-announce] CORRECTION: Location TBA!

We unfortunately did NOT get ahold ot the Library key, so will NOT be
meeting at the library this evening.

We're looking for an alternative meeting place, and will announce again
here and on the website.  (The meeting MAY get cancelled, but stay tuned.)

(I've directed Henry to also put a sign up at the Library directing people
to the alternate location, or notifying that the meeting is cancelled,
for people who did not get this email.)