2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: Drupal talk tonight!

[vox-announce] Reminder: Drupal talk tonight!

LUGOD meets tonight at the Davis Public Library[*] at 6:30pm.

The topic will be "Drupal", an open source contenet management system (CMS),
presented by our own Steven Peck.

For more details, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Enjoy!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis

[*] The Library _is_ closed today for Presidents' Day, but we will have
    a key and the alarm code, so we can get into the Blanchard Room
    for our meeting.