January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Installfest volunteers needed this Saturday (Jan 21)

[vox-announce] Installfest volunteers needed this Saturday (Jan 21)

Over a dozen people have already RSVPed for this weekend's Linux installfest
workshop (Sat. Jan. 21, 10am-6pm at UC Davis), so we'll need plenty of
volunteers!

If you're interested in helping, please contact the IF coordinators as soon
as you can, so they can gauge how many people will be available to help,
and work to delegate who helps whom:

  if@lugod.org

(Our "vox-if" mailing list [1] would be good for this kind of coordination,
as well.)

For more details on LUGOD's installfests, to RSVP for this weekend's workshop,
or to learn more about how you can help, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

Thank you!