2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] "Linux Microcontroller" talk minutes,photos and example code

[vox-announce] "Linux Microcontroller" talk minutes,photos and example code

This week's anniversary meeting was great!  Nearly three dozen people
(3 of which were newcomers) gathered to listen to the presentation by
Adam Yergovich from JK Micro... as well as to enjoy the birthday cake
prepared by Gabriella Engelhard from Vevey Confections, and Togo's sandwiches
brought by Ryan Castellucci and Henry House.

I'm happy to announce that meeting minutes are online:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2006.01.16.php

... as are some photos, with more possibly coming soon:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2006.01.16/

...And although Adam didn't have slides for his presentation, he did have
some example code that he put on the screen, and was kind enough to supply
them to us for archival on our website, for those interested:

  http://www.lugod.org/presentations/microcontrollers/

Adam is also subscribed to LUGOD's mailing lists, and said he can be
contacted directly for people who have questions or comments.

Thanks to everyone who came and made it a great 7th anniversary!

-bill!
(LUGOD Co-Founder, Webmaster & Public Relations Guy)