2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Linux installs needed for 50+ PCs for hurricanerelief

[vox-announce] Linux installs needed for 50+ PCs for hurricanerelief

LUGOD has the opportunity to help prepare 50+ computers (to be donated by
UC Davis Material Management dept.) for donation do hurricane relief.

Please see this post to LUGOD's "vox" mailing list by Dr. Ben Timmons:

We're considering holding an installfest-like event within the next few
weeks to help with this.  We've also contacted SacLUG, RoseLUG and SVLUG.

If you're able to help, please contact LUGOD's installfest
coordinators (if@lugod.org) or post a note to our 'vox' or 'vox-outreach'
lists.

Thank you,