2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Officer Nominations Still Open

[vox-announce] Officer Nominations Still Open

Officer Nominations are still open.

Current officers are:

  root        (Chairperson)     - Emily Stumpf
  sys         (Vice-Chair)      - Dimitry Ivanov
  typescript  (Secretary)       - Ken Bloom
  /dev/null/  (Treasurer)       - Henry House

Currently nominated are:
  Ryan Castalluci for sys (who has confirmed that he will run)
  Emily Stumpf for typescript (who has confirmed that she will run)
  Henry House for /dev/null (who has confirmed that he will run)

NOBODY IS CURRENTLY NOMINATED FOR ROOT.

As I understand Article I, Section 4 of our by-laws
(http://www.lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html), each nominees is
assumed to be running unless s/he expressly declines by emailing the
secretary. (I will send out emails asking the nominees whether they
accept or decline their nominations.)

If you wish to nominate yourself or someone else, please e-mail your
nomination to the secretary:

  typescript@lugod.org

I will send out another email message in the middle of the nomination
period, informing you of new nominations and any nominees who decline.
I intend to do this so that there is still sufficient time for new
nominations after the email is sent.

Voting will open at our next meeting on April 18th. I am still
determining the exact procedures for this.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail any of the
officers.

--Ken Bloom
typescript@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/