2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Feb 21 Meeting Uncertain.

[vox-announce] Feb 21 Meeting Uncertain.

Well, although we have reservations, the library is closed today, which
means there probably won't be anyone there to let us in.  Looking into
either moving locations, or postponing, but check back for details before
heading there tonight.

-- Emily