2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD invited to the 2005 Whole Earth Festival

[vox-announce] LUGOD invited to the 2005 Whole Earth Festival

The Whole Earth Festival is taking place at UC Davis from May 6th thru 8th
[ http://wef.ucdavis.edu/ ], and LUGOD has been invited to have a booth
there!

We've had a booth at the past three events (2002, 2003 and 2004;
see: http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/ ), and hope to attend again
this year.

To have a successful appearance, we'll need volunteers -- that would be you
folks!  If you're interested in helping set up, break down, burn discs,
author or photocopy handouts, and/or staff the booth during the event,
please do one of the following:

  * The preferred way:  Subscribe to the 'vox-outreach' mailing list,
    ( http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/#vox-outreach ) and post a message

or:

  * E-mail me privately at:  pr@lugod.org

WEF is a lot of fun, and it's a good event for LUGOD to attend
(since the attendees are in tune with the FLOSS philosophies).
Check out photos from past years:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.05.10/
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.05.09/
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2004.05.09/