2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Reminder: Continuing to accept nominations for LUGODsecretary!

[vox-announce] Reminder: Continuing to accept nominations for LUGODsecretary!

We're still looking for a secretary ("typescript") for LUGOD.
If you'd like to nominate someone (including yourself), please contact
the current stand-in secretary (our vice-president, Dmitriy Ivanov) via:

  typescript@lugod.org

Nominations will end, and voting will begin (if necessary) at our next
meeting, on December 7th. ( http://www.lugod.org/meeting/ )

Thank you!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org