2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Nominations for Lugod Officers

[vox-announce] Nominations for Lugod Officers

Hi everyone!

Its time to nominate people for officer positions!

Nominations close on the Nov 15th meeting. If there is only one person nominated for each position and there are no objections, that person will take office immedietley. If we need to do a run off, elections will take place on the lugod web page.

The positions are:

President (aka root)
Vice-President (aka sys)
Secretary (aka typescript)
Treasurer(aka /dev/null)

Details on the positions are here:

http://lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

Email any questions to root@lugod.org.
Nominations should be emailed to typescript@lugod.org.

We very much appreciate you coming out and serving your Lugod community by running for office!

-- Emily