2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] N.B. volunteers for library update day

[vox-announce] N.B. volunteers for library update day

Greeting. Today is the library update day. If you send me an e-mail and I
have not responded to you personally, I apologize. Here are instructions for
volunteering:

1. Please come to my office, located at 1105 Kennedy Place #1, in Davis.
  This is near the corner of J Street and Covell. The door will be closed
to keep the heat out, but just come in.

2. The start time is 10:00 AM. If you come much later than 11, please call
  first the make sure that there is still work to do. (There are more
  volunteers than I expected and so we may finish much earlier than the
  ending time of 6PM.)

3. My business phone number is 530-753-3361 extension 13.

4. You are still welcome to volunteer, subject to the above instructions,
  even if you have not yet contacted me.

I look forward to seeing you later today!

--
Henry House
Please don't sent me HTML mail! My mail system will reject it.