2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD Lending Library Update Day - June 20th

[vox-announce] LUGOD Lending Library Update Day - June 20th

This Sunday from 10am to 6pm LUGOD members are invited to help go through
our Lending Library -- our collection of Linux-related books and media --
to decide which books are obsolete and, most importantly, to update the
library index on our website.  ( http://www.lugod.org/library/ )

The event will take place at our Lending Library's home, Henry House's office:

  1105 Kennedy Place, Ste. 1
  Davis, CA 95616

(Kennedy Place is off of J Street, just south of the J Street / Covell Blvd.
intersection.)

Henry has offered to provide food for volunteers, and you don't need to
volunteer for the entire day.  If you're interested in helping, please
contact him at:

  librarian@lugod.org

Thank you in advance for your help!

-bill!