2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] LUGOD booth at, and member discount for,LinuxWorld Expo

[vox-announce] LUGOD booth at, and member discount for,LinuxWorld Expo

LUGOD members qualify to receive a 15% discount off of the Conference program
at this year's LinuxWorld Expo (taking place August 2nd-5th at the
Moscone Center in San Francisco).

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, use the following
priority code when you register at http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

  H0101

(The offer is good until July 2nd)

Free exhibit hall passes, providing access to keynotes, presentations,
and birds-of-a-feather meetings are also available until July 2nd.

Along with all this, LUGOD is planning on having an exhibit booth at
LinuxWorld Expo once again this year.  If you're interested in volunteering
at this booth, please post a message to our "vox-outreach" [*] mailing list.
For more information, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lwe/

Finally, for those of you interested in either crashing at a location
closer to San Francisco, or carpooling from the Davis/Sacramento region,
feel free to post a message to our "vox" [*] mailing list.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/
Linux Users' Group of Davis