2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] June 1 Linux Users Group of Davis: WiFiLi: Hard-, Software, Security

[vox-announce] June 1 Linux Users Group of Davis: WiFiLi: Hard-, Software, Security

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a meeting on:

  Tuesday
  June 1, 2004
  6:30pm - 9:00pm

The meeting will be held at our regular location:

  Davis Public Library
  315 East 14th Street
  Davis, CA 95616

The topic will be:

  Hardware to Software, Security to Intrusion
  presented by: Hans Uhlig

    Basic properties, setup, security issues and intrusion
    with wireless under Linux.  Topics will include
    iwconfig, ifconfig, kismet, tcpdump, wavemon, and gpsdrive.

For details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

About LUGOD:

  LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
  Linux computer operating system and Open Source software,
  and which holds meetings twice a month in Davis, CA.
  Meetings are always free and open to the public.

Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org