January 6: Social gathering
2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] May 4 Linux Users Group of Davis mtg: Music on Linux [topic change]

[vox-announce] May 4 Linux Users Group of Davis mtg: Music on Linux [topic change]

Please note: Due to a time conflict, Brian Lavender will not be able to
do is System Mirroring talk at the next LUGOD meeting.  Doug Barbieri has
offered to talk about music on Linux.  See the updated announcement, below:

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a meeting on:

  Tuesday
  May 4, 2004
  6:30pm - 9:00pm

The meeting will be held at our regular location:

  Davis Public Library
  315 East 14th Street
  Davis, CA 95616

The topic will be:

  Music on Linux
  presented by: Doug Barbieri

    Doug will talk about music creation under Linux, with emphasis on
    JACK, LAD and the Rosegarden MIDI composition tool.

For details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

About LUGOD:

  LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
  Linux computer operating system and Open Source software,
  and which holds meetings twice a month in Davis, CA.
  Meetings are always free and open to the public.

Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org