2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Linux User Group events, March 20th

[vox-announce] Linux User Group events, March 20th

On Saturday, March 20th the Linux Users' Group of Davis will be holding
two events in Davis:

  Linux Installfest workshop
  10am - 6pm

  John D. Kemper Hall of Engineering, Room 1131
  1228 Bainer Hall Drive
  UC Davis

  Bring your PC to this event, and we'll help you install and configure
  the Linux operating system!  This event is free, but you must register
  in advance.

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

And:

  Hands-on Linux Demo
  2pm - 7pm

  Davis Food Co-Op, Demo Kitchen
  620 G Street
  Davis, CA 95616

  Drop by to see Linux and other Open Source software in action,
  test it out for yourself, and ask questions!  All ages and skill levels
  welcome.

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
Linux Operating System, and which meets twice a month in Davis, CA.
Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org