2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] March 2nd LUGOD meeting (Automake/Autoconf) - Location changed!

[vox-announce] March 2nd LUGOD meeting (Automake/Autoconf) - Location changed!

Tuesday, March 2nd's Linux Users' Group of Davis meeting will be taking
place at the Davis Food Co-Op grocery store, located at 620 G Street in
Davis.

(We had previously announced that it was to take place at UC Davis.)

For maps and driving directions, see:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/coop/

For details on the meeting topic (announced previously), visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Note!  Unlike UC Davis, parking at the Co-Op is free! ;^)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/

(Your address: vox-announce@lists.lugod.org )