2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] RSVP for LUGOD 5th Anniversary Dinner! (Jan. 19th)

[vox-announce] RSVP for LUGOD 5th Anniversary Dinner! (Jan. 19th)

LUGOD's 5th anniversary meeting is one week away - Monday, January 19th!

We'll be meeting at Ding How restaraunt, in Anderson Plaza, for a social
gathering.  It will be at our regular meeting time: 6:30pm.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/dinghow/

I need to get an idea of how many people will be coming, so I can reserve
space soon.  If you haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so now!

Simply send me an e-mail (root@lugod.org) with the subject "RSVP", and
tell me how many people in your group will be attending.

Thanks,

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/