2008 Nov 08 13:52
[vox-announce] Installfest helpers needed!

[vox-announce] Installfest helpers needed!

We already have a dozen people signed up for next week's Linux Installfest
workshop ( Sunday, September 28th; http://www.lugod.org/if/ ), and since
it's the beginning of a new school year at UC Davis, we're sure to have more.

If you can help install Linux on machines, or provide any other assistance,
it would be greatly appreciated!

Please contact Rusty Minden, LUGOD's Installfest Coordinator:

  if@lugod.org

Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org