2009 Nov 12 08:44
[vox-announce] May 19th - Linux User Group of Davis - Dinner Party @ Symposium

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD), will be holding a special
dinner party & social event on:

  Monday
  May 19th, 2003
  6:30pm - 9:30pm
  (Doors open at 6:00pm; please try to arrive on-time!)

The meeting will be held at a SPECIAL LOCATION:

  Symposium Restaurant
  1620 East 8th Street
  Davis, CA 95616
  530-756-3850

  To take a break after three big events this month (our IBM presentation
  on May 6th, our booth at Whole Earth Festival, and our booth at the
  Government Technology Conference), LUGOD is holding a special
  dinner party & social gathering.

  There will be no guest speaker!  Just come and mingle!

  Symposium is a moderately-priced restaurant serving Greek cuisine
  (including very tasty pizza!), located just east of downtown Davis
  in a shopping center on East 8th St.

  LUGOD has reserved the back room, starting at 6:30pm.
  Individuals will be responsible for their own meals.

For details on this meeting, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

For maps, directions, public transportation schedules, etc., visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/symposium/

LUGOD is a non-profit organization dedicated to the Linux Operating System,
and which holds meetings twice a month in Davis, CA.
Meetings are always free, and open to the public.

Please visit our website for details:

  http://www.lugod.org/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org